Last week: Last week in the Senate Education Committee: budget hearings from the University of Memphis, Middle Tennessee State University, and Tennessee State University. The House Education Administration & Planning Committee will hear from the Office of Research and Education Accountability (OREA), presenting on “Funding Tennessee’s Public Colleges and Universities: The Outcomes-Based Funding Formula.” Meanwhile, the House Education Instruction & Programs Committee will hear another presentation from OREA, this time on Fiscal Year 2017–2018 verification of the Basic Education Program (BEP) calculation.
Coming up this week: The Senate education committee will hold budget hearing for the Tennessee Department of Education, the University of Tennessee, and Tennessee State University.
- Senate Education Committee will meet on Wednesday at 2:30pm in Senate Hearing Room 1
- House Education Administration & Planning Committee will meet Tuesday at 9am in HHRIII.
- House Education Instruction & Programs Committee and Tuesday at 12:00pm in HHRI
- House Education Administration & Planning Subcommittee will meet Tuesdays at 3pm in HHRV
- House Education Instructions & Programs Subcommittee will meet Wednesday at 1:30pm in HHR2